Hey there...soooo...been a while, huh?
I'm sorry for my mass inactivity, but so much stuff has been going on here! I can't even begin to write it out properly, soooo I think bulletpoints is my only option here!
- You know I moved into my own house, with my boyfriend, so yeah.
- We got a cat, Renly, but you knew that. You didn't know that we've now got another cat called Ser Loras, because he was being given away for free and needed a home.
- My graphics tablet broke, but I've been drawing traditionally and mostly making crafts.
- I had an amazing Game of Thrones themed birthday party, pictures will follow.
- I've started to repaint my acrylic on canvas painting 'No light, no light' on a bigger canvas and it looks cool.
- My boyfriend and I are currently planning on having a baby. (I like how I saved the biggest news to almost last...oops)
- Maggot, my first and most adored rat, sadly passed away just a few days ago; she was almost five. She passed away peacefully in her sleep with all her sisters around her, so I'm happy she got to go that way instead of at the vets like we originally thought (See previous journal, haha)
- Book still being worked on tirelessly. Shit ton of new characters now.
- One of our rats, Idris, had babies! We currently have 11 pink squirmy little baby rats.
A few notes here;
I owe an art trade or two, I'm sure, and will get on that ASAP.
I also owe someone money for a commission which I feel fucking TERRIBLE about, as it is the first time I have ever owed money for a commission, but I've been gone because of money/time issues and am so very sorry. However I will be getting in touch with them this week/early next week with the payment and a big fat tip as an apology! Again, sorry to that person